SIFEL Featured Products
Fluorinated Transparent Adhesive and Gel
X-71-8094-5A/B and X-71-8115A/B are transparent materials that possess excellent resistance to chemicals and solvents.
- Usable like silicone-based transparent adhesives and gels
- Applicable for optical applications in harsh environments
- Possess excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, oils, heat and moisture as a result of perfluoropolyether based main chain
- Keep elasticity in the range of -40ºC～200ºC
- Coating for optical fibers
- Constituent of microfluidic devices
- LED lenses, Lighting, Diffuser plate
- Adhesive for Glasses, Sealing.
heat cure adhesive
heat cure cohesive
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Viscosity at 23ºC||A:4.8Pa·s||A:4.3Pa·s|
|Density at 25ºC||1.76g/cm3||1.77g/cm3|
|After Curing (Standard curing conditions:150ºC/1hr)|
|Hardness Durometer A||28||31|
Transparency of X-71-8094-5A/B（2mm Thick)
It is a really unique material combining softness, transparency and resistance to chemicals and solvents.
Fluorinated Anti-smudge Coating Catalog Download
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us