SIFEL Featured Products
Thermal Conductive Fluoroelastomer Adhesive
X-71-6234 is a thermal conductive fluoroelastomer adhesive which possesses excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
- Keeps elasticity in the range of -40ºC～200ºC
- Possesses excellent resistance to chemicals, oils, heat and moisture as a result of perfluoropolyether based main chain
- Stable thermal conductivity even in harsh environment
- Heat dissipation for electoricities exposed to oils like ATF
- Oil cooling system for rechargeable batteries or high power motors
- Protection for thermostats, sealing for circuit boards
- Thermal property improvement for various connections
|Features||Light reddish brown|
|Shelf life at or below 10ºC||6months|
|After Curing (Standard curing conditions:150ºC/1hr)|
|Density at 23ºC||3.22g/cm3|
|Hardness Durometer A||69|
|Elongation at break||20%|
|Tensile lap-shear strength||Epoxy/Epoxy||0.9MPa(bond-line-thickness)|
|Dielectric Strength in oil||20kV/mm|
Dimension diagram example
Put between heat source and heat sink to enhance heat flow.
No change in appearance
Applicable for harsh environment such as exposed oils or solvents.
Where silicone-based materials can not be used.
Liquid Fluoroelastomers SHIN-ETSU SIFEL Catalog Download
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us