SIFEL Featured Products
Thermal Conductive Fluoroelastomer Adhesive
X-71-6234 is a thermal conductive fluoroelastomer adhesive which possesses excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
- Keeps elasticity in the range of -40ºC～200ºC
- Possesses excellent resistance to chemicals, oils, heat and moisture as a result of perfluoropolyether based main chain
- Stable thermal conductivity even in harsh environment
- Heat dissipation for electoricities exposed to oils like ATF
- Oil cooling system for rechargeable batteries or high power motors
- Protection for thermostats, sealing for circuit boards
- Thermal property improvement for various connections
|Light reddish brown
|Shelf life at or below 10ºC
|After Curing (Standard curing conditions:150ºC/1hr)
|Density at 23ºC
|Hardness Durometer A
|Elongation at break
|Tensile lap-shear strength
|Dielectric Strength in oil
Dimension diagram example
Put between heat source and heat sink to enhance heat flow.
No change in appearance
Applicable for harsh environment such as exposed oils or solvents.
Where silicone-based materials can not be used.
Liquid Fluoroelastomers SHIN-ETSU SIFEL Catalog Download
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us